Our karts are equipped with the latest electric karting technology, providing drivers with instant power and torque, capable of speeds up to 55 MPH. The kart’s features caters to the driver’s preference, allowing for adjustment between automatic and manual shifting. No other karting facility in the Tri-State area provides drivers with this unique experience. The manual mode shifting capability will be used during league or special events. This is for the safety of the consumers as skill levels vary greatly between drivers.
The owners of 3RK have a passion for racing, both on the track and in karting facilities. This passion has led to experience. This experience has led to a creative design. The track’s layout is built with flexible technology, allowing for quick changes to the track design, creating a whole new racing experience. You can expect track changes to occur at least bi-annually, ensuring our drivers always experience a rush. We have some tricks up our sleeves such as reverse runs, track expansion, and who knows, maybe even some indoor/outdoor racing possibilities in future track designs! One thing is for sure, our drivers will have a Karting experience second to none!
Welcome to Three Rivers Karting. On our tracks you will be experiencing real racing (not an amusement ride). DO NOT RACE if you are pregnant, have medical issues including neck, back or heart problems, or should not be in a stressful or physically demanding environment. If you have any doubt, please check with your doctor before racing.
- All racers must sign a waiver and release of liability form. Drivers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Minimum height requirement for racers 54”.
- Minimum age requirement for racers 10 years old.
- Riders must weigh less than 300 pounds in order to safely fit in the kart. You must be able to buckle the seatbelt in order to race. Unfortunately we do not offer seatbelt extenders.
- All new racers must watch the safety video before racing. If you have any questions about the safety video, please ask a track official.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to race, no exceptions.
- Helmets must be worn while in the Kart. We will provide you with a helmet, head sock and optional neck protector.
- For your safety, long hair must be pulled back into a ponytail and open toe shoes are not allowed while racing.
- Closed toe shoes are a requirement. Shoes will be available for rent, if needed.
- “Bumping” and “rough driving” are terms applied to bumping or crashing into another racer or the barriers. The basic rule is “no contact.” We do not tolerate any bumping or blocking with the karts. This type of contact, especially if it happens multiple times, will be considered a violation of the rules. Depending upon the incident, the staff will take the necessary action which may include a warning, reducing the speed of your kart for one lap or more or in cases of gross misconduct, ejection from the facility without a refund.
- After the completion of the race, stay in your Kart until you are told to get up.
- Green Flag – The green flag means go and is the start of the race.
- Yellow Flag – The yellow flag means caution, slow down and watch for track officials and stopped karts.
- Red Flag – The red flag means that all karts MUST Stop. You are expected to stop when this flag is out, but just in case the track officials will also stop you. Once we clear the area, we will bring out the green.
- Blue/Orange Stripe Flag – The Blue with Orange Stripe Flag is a warning flag to tell you that someone faster is approaching. Hold your Line. Let them go by and then try to follow them to help get faster.
- Black Flag – The Black Flag is not a pleasant flag. The track officials do not want to use this flag, however if used and directed to you this is because you were being reckless and disobeying the track officials. If you get the black flag then you will be removed from the track.
- White Flag – The White flag means there is one lap left in the race so if you have not done so already, this is the time to put your best lap together.
- Checkered Flag – The Checkered Flag is the winner’s favorite flag. This is the end of the race and the winner can start bragging that they are the best.
Remember to listen and obey the Track Officials. They are here for a reason and that is to make sure everyone racing has fun and follows the rules. This promotes a good, safe racing experience.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ page.