Come Race With Us this Month!
- Reverse Track Mondays
Enjoy racing on our track. Try going the opposite direction. Be amazed at how different and exhilarating it is! Available on all track layouts except Track 4 and 5. Feel free to give us a call to see what layout we are racing on.
- Cosmic Karting
Friday and Saturday nights from 10pm to close we like to enjoy night racing. We turn off the lights over the track and turn up the LED strips to give you a race like you never experienced before !
- Unlimited Races
Follow us on Facebook or check our monthly specials for the next Unlimited night. Race until your little heart desires or until your arms fall off. Unlimited racing is for adult races only, racers must be at least 16 years old, annual membership is required. We will guarantee you and place you into (3) races. After your third race, come back to the desk and ask to be placed in the next (3) available races. Once your last race is over you can come up and ask again. Continue to do this until all races are full. For unlimited racing, full races are 8 people.
- Paddle Shifter Wednesday
You have asked for it, so we are delivering. People always ask to race our karts using the paddle shifters. Well now you can by racing with us on Wednesday’s. We will have them engaged so you can shift up and down around our entire track trying to improve your lap times. If it’s not for you, then we will turn it back to automatic.
Visit out Pricing page for more information on our Arrive & Drive Rates, Group Rates, Racing Packages, Facility Rental and more!
So you think you are the fastest, well its time to take the challenge to become the best! This is your chance to work your way up the leader board become the top racer at 3RK and win some awesome prizes.
How it works
Its simple, just show up and race at 3RK! At the beginning of the year we reset everyone’s Proskill back to 1200 to even out the playing field. Participation is automatic, there are no entry fees or registration just show up and race.
On January 1st, 2021 we will take the top 12 racers with the most Proskill points (from 1/1/20 to 12/31/20) and raffle off a GoPro Hero 7 as well as give the top 12 the following prizes:
- 1st Place – 10 Races (12 Raffle Entries)
- 2nd Place – 10 Races (11 Raffle Entries)
- 3rd Place – 10 Races (10 Raffle Entries)
- 4th Place – 7 Races (9 Raffle Entries)
- 5th Place – 7 Races (8 Raffle Entries)
- 6th Place – 7 Races (7 Raffle Entries)
- 7th Place – 5 Races (6 Raffle Entries)
- 8th Place – 5 Races (5 Raffle Entries)
- 9th Place – 5 Races (4 Raffle Entries)
- 10th Place – 3 Races (3 Raffle Entries)
- 11th Place – 3 Races (2 Raffle Entries)
- 12th Place – 3 Races (1 Raffle Entry)
The top 40 in Proskill points (from January 1st to December 31st) will be invited to a private event at Three Rivers Karting. Racers will received complimentary races and food. Date and time will be determined at a later date.
Tips to increase your Proskill
- Its simple – just show up and race! For every race that you complete by yourself you are guaranteed 5 Proskill points.
- To really increase your Proskill points you will need to race and win against other racers. If you beat someone with a high Proskill than you, then you will win alot of points. However it works both ways, if you get beat by someone with less Proskill points than you, then you will lose some proskill points.
Check your Proskill click here.
You will need to create a “User Name (Your Racer Name)” and “Password” to access if this is your first time. Visit our Timing & Scoring page to see the current leader board.