- All participants must be at least 10 years of age and 54” tall to race our karts.
- All participants under the age of 18 are required to have both the minor and parent or legal guardian signature on the Three Rivers Karting Liability Waiver. If a parent or legal guardian will not be accompanying the minor participant, please print and complete our waiver and bring it with you. We require one waiver per child, and it must be completely filled out.
- Racers 15 years of age and younger must run Family/Junior Heats until they are able to fully control the karts and the higher speeds. To do this, they must be under track specific lap times without engaging in any contact with barrier walls and other drivers. Ask track officials for times to qualify.
- If parents or legal guardians want to race with minors they will be allowed. They will be required to race at the Junior Speed for the entire event.
- You may bring your own DOT/Snell approved helmet. You must have eye protection while racing. If your helmet does not have a visor, please bring goggles to wear.
Three Rivers Karting, with exception to Private Events and major holidays, is open to the public during normal business hours. Races are filled on a first come, first served basis. No reservations are required to race with us; however, reservations are available with the following restrictions:
- All scheduled race times are approximate. Races can be delayed or (on rare cases) bumped forward. It is important that all participants leave amble time to get registered and geared up for their race.
- For online reservations, your races will be roughly 30 minutes after your selected time.
- Active members with unused races on their account may call in to reserve a spot in a race. If no races are available on their account, they may purchase additional races over the phone. For existing customers with expired memberships, they may also purchase a new membership over the phone to complete a reservation for a spot in a race. Members should arrive 15 to 20 minutes before their scheduled race time to check in and get their equipment before their race starts.
- Active members and Non members may use our online booking tool to reserve race time slots for themselves or their party. All participants must be paid in full in order to be considered in their time slot. Any customer that arrives wanting to add more members into their race, may not be granted based on not being reserved initially and walk in customers being added.
- Non Members will be required to purchase our $7.00 Annual Membership Fee (Valid for 1 year from purchase date). The membership fee can be purchased through the online booking tool or at Three Rivers Karting upon arrival. Annual memberships are not required if you already have one. If you are unsure, please call us at 412-527-8464 to check when your membership expires.
- All customers who reserve a race must check in upon arrival.
- Reservation times are approximate times. New Members should arrive 30 Minutes before schedule race in order to complete the waiver, picture, and safety video.
- No refunds will be given for groups with fewer racers than paid for at time of reservation
- No refunds will be given for missed races; Three Rivers Karting will make its best effort (Not Guaranteed) to book your party in the next available race, however schedule changes will not be made to accommodate for missed races. Unused races from a reservation will be forfeited.
- Cancellations made 24 hours ahead of time will receive a full refund or race credit.
- Walk in customers wishing to book a later time than when they arrive must have the entire group complete the registration process, including signed waivers, pictures, and have all racers paid for before races can be reserved.
- Racers who miss their race will be removed from the heat. Late racers may be placed in the next available race.
- Three Rivers Karting reserves the right to fill races with additional racers if the group size is smaller than our standard heat size.
- We do not allow racers to race in consecutive heats. Reservations for more than one race will be placed at a minimum of every other race.